Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira
Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is a DLC expansion that requires Pandora: First Contact to play. It was released on 19 September 2014.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Unleash full covert warfare with new Agent units: gather information, steal research, incite riots, and more.
- Live through the Eclipse of Nashira; a time when new species rise from the depths and espionage is stronger than ever
- Joining the competition for planetary dominance are The Ambassadors; a brand new faction specialized in diplomacy, intrigue and sabotage.
- Expand your empire beyond the coastlines: Amphibious Formers can build water improvements, harvest new aquatic flora and even raise landmasses.
- Deploy minefields from orbit to protect key positions and disrupt enemy supply lines.
- Enjoy new diplomacy options and a variety of other tweaks and improvements to existing mechanics.
Detailed Additions and Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added new faction focused on diplomacy, intrigue and sabotage: The Ambassadors.
- Added new Agent units that can perform city infiltration orders; Agents can be attacked by any player regardless of diplomatic status.
- Added new Eclipse of Nashira event commencing around turn 100 (standard pace) that introduces new alien life and increases Agent infiltration power.
- Added new infiltration advancements: Conversion Virus, Custodes.
- Added new infiltration device: Illusive Eluder.
- Added new anti-infiltration building: Panopticon Cities.
- Added new water territory features: Oil Field, Panspermia Reeds, Water Fungus, Aquatic Mexallon.
- Added new Amphibious Former unit that can build water improvements, terraform between water and land, and harvest bonus water resources.
- Added new Vulcan Mines operation that slows and damages any unit entering the deployed territory.
- Added new diplomacy options also utilized by the AI: demand peace offer to third party, demand sanctions against third party, demand war declaration on third party and privately denounce third party.
- Added missing voice overs for invasion reports.
- Added new menu screen cinematic.
- Added new menu/title music track.
- Added 4 new world music tracks.
- The maximum gain from trading and research pacts was increased from 10% to 25%.
- Fungus now also exists in ocean and coast territories for more tactical depth in naval movement.
- Rivalries between certain factions now have a more pronounced diplomatic impact.
- Tweaked research tree for better distribution and more connections to increase flexibility.
- Various minor tweaks.